Hi there, Today I´m gonna talk about a job I would like to have. A job that I would like to have is to be a cameraman for Discovery. This job consists of photographing wild animals and recording their subsistence in places far from civilization. I imagine doing this job traveling all over the world, interacting with living beings in their natural habitats; places where pure nature lives.




apart from observing exotic animals in their primitive and natural conditions, I will get to know the culture that surrounds them and the people who interact with them.



to reach that goal, to have that dream job, I need star with the animal documentary and its networks in the country. photographing condors in the Andes Mountain range our the chungungos in punta de choros.

chungungo in the island punta de choros, IV region.

I am studying cinema, so this work is closely related to my study of photography and what the naturalistic and animal image implies.

Thanks for reading, see you in the next blog<3

Comentarios

  1. Hope you can reach the goal, sounds like an amazing job!!!

    ResponderBorrar

  2. I loved the photo of the chungungo, they are super difficult to capture!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. To be able to see so much nature must be unique.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I hope one day to see your photos on discovey!!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. It sounds so fun!!! Go for that dream! (Cony Arce)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. It must be one of the most beautiful and unique works in the world.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario